Thursday, July 10, 2008

Christine Elle Morris

On Friday June 20th John and I were so excited because this was the day of our big ultra sound. The tech was taking for ever to tell us if it was a boy or girl. After a while she said she needed to talk to the nurse since my doctor wasn't in that day. When the nurse came in she confirmed the ultra sound and told us that they couldn't find a heartbeat. We were in total shock because I had just been to the doctor two weeks prior and the heartbeat was perfect. The nurse said that I was too far along (19 weeks) to have a D &C so I would have to deliver my baby. That night I went to the hospital and Saturday June 21st I delivered Christine Elle Morris. It has been a hard time but John and I know that Heavenly Father is in control and we are so grateful for all of our many blessings in our lives... ESPECIALLY JAKE!!!

4 comments:

Chels said...

Holly, I am so sorry about Christine. We have been praying for you and your cute little family. Isn't it amazing that we have the Gospel in our lives and that we know we will be with our families forever? I just can't imagine going thru life without that hope and comfort. I love you Holl!

Love,
Chels

Sarah and Trent said...

Hi Holly, I know you're right that there's definitely a reason for everything: how wonderful that you guys have the right spiritual perspective and that you have the gospel. I'm so very sorry and my heart is aching so very much for you! I'm glad you got to go on a trip to get away for a while...
You guys will definitely be in our prayers.
love Sarah
p.s. we missed our Holla when the tennis girls got together!

Jenn and Tyler said...

Holly I am so sorry, you seem to have such a great attitude about life, you are such a great example to all of us. We will keep you in our hearts, thoughts and prayers.

Krista said...

Holly, I too am in shock right now. If there is anything I can do for you.. or if you want to talk.. PLEASE don't hesitate to call. Just know that we're thinking about you and are praying for you. We love you and your cute family!