Thursday, October 9, 2008

ARIZONA...HERE WE COME!!!!!





John got accepted into orthodontic school in AZ!!!! We are SO excited :) He interviewed on Tuesday and within 24 hours they called him to accept an offer to their program! This has been John's dream to be an orthodontist and I am just SO proud of him for getting exceptional grades while he's been in dental school and just for being WONDERFUL :) We will head to AZ in May after he graduates from dental school.....CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9 comments:

Jocee Bergeson said...

YEAH! So excited for you. AZ is the best.

Jenn and Tyler said...

Congratulations! I bet you'll love AZ. The temps there sound really good right about now!

Sarah and Trent said...

You know it!! Arizona really IS the best!!! So so fun that you will be close. Where is this school? hmmm don't recognize the pic.

The Bailey's said...

Yay, I am SOO excited for you! I don't want you to leave though! I guess that is what we have to do, move on and keep growing up. Congrats to John, what a great feeling to know you are in:)

Amanda & Jason said...

yeah!!! I am so happy for you guys.
When you drive down here, you'll have to stop in and say hi! enjoy the last couple of months in dental school. Miss ya guys!

corinne and paul said...

We are SO excited for you guys! Love ya!

Chels said...

I am so excited that you will be closer to home! Meg and I will definitely have to come down and see you. Maybe our husbands will come, maybe they won't...we'll see how good they are...hahaha...Tell John CONGRATS!!!!

ensadler said...

Congrats! That is so exciting! Wish you all the best of luck there. I wish I was going with you!! You will have to take a trip to Sedona and Flagstaff for a getaway from the Phoenix area.

Krista said...

I am sooooooooooooooo jelous!!!! Congrats though.. that's way exciting. When are you coming to visit us in KC??