Friday, December 19, 2008

UPDATE

On Thursday I went to The Nutcracker with John's mom and sisters... my family usually goes every year since I was little and I love that tradition!!
Jake LOVES to play the drums on Rock Band 2.... my family has NO musical talent (except for John) but some how RB2 brings us together!! I'm usually on the vocals (k, you all know i CANT sing) and so it's pretty much a joke to watch us!

It was SO MUCH FUN to get together with the girls I played tennis with at USU! A few of them I haven't seen since college so it was great to get caught up on their lives!! Shelly, Jocee, and Whit were not able to make it and we missed them....just another reason to get together SOON!!



I have 4 guys in my life...John, my dad, jakers, and Mr. Mudd!! Jake has LOVED being around Mudd and Mudd is so well tempered with Jake. He loves to feed him Fruit Loops in the morning and take his toys and have Mudd chase him!! It is too cute!!



Jake right after a nap and Mudd right by his side to cheer him up.... in the mornings Jake will go to the stairs and yell "ma" (Mudd) to get him to come upstairs.....Mudd- do you want to come home with us??!!



3 comments:

The Bailey's said...

Holly! Such cute pics. It is so fun to see your children having a blast at the family's house, but so sad to have to leave and come back to your house. Jake is too cute! Have a great Christmas. You need to come over when you get back so we can catch up!

Sarah and Trent said...

Ahhhhh HOLLA we did have a great time reminiscing and laughing! I'm so excited to see you more in AZ. Good times will be had!
Your little puppy looks like a great friend for Jake-- I need one!

Goates Family said...

Merry Christmas!! Your pics are way cute. It looks like you're having a fun time in Utah! We need to get together when we both get back to Nebraska. Morgan misses Jake!