Tuesday, November 3, 2009

4 generations.... oh, and jake

jake has been so cute the past two weeks...he has been such a helper and has had my mom and grandma laughing non stop!! we love, love him :)
4-generation picture.... my mom and grandma have been such a help(cooking good meals, taking jake to the store everyday to buy a toy, holding halle, changing diapers, ect.). i had mastitis and was out for three days but i'm finally feeling better. i had it with jake too... i would not wish this upon anyone! i am in for a shock when they leave tomorrow.































3 comments:

Codi said...

Love the photos! I didn't get mastitis with the other girls, but I got it this time. Holy Crap! I had no idea what pain this causes. If I had to get I wish that I would have gotten when my mom was in town. Even Scott is out of town right now. I think the girls and I will be laying around until he gets back.
I am glad that you are feeling better. It gives me hope that I will be too very soon!

Becca and Jon said...

Holly I loove the pics! You look so good & so does Miss Halle! I agree with you masitis sucks! I didn't get it with my oldest but I did with my youngest, quite a few times actually, and it's awful! You'll do great when you family leaves, your a good mama! :)

The Hill Family said...

Holly I saw your name on John's profile on our reunion website. I thought...I wonder if that is the Holly I know. It is! How awesome, I had no idea you two got married. You have a beautiful family and you look great. You are definately someone from high school that I think back on and think...I really loved her. I'm glad everything has turned out so great for you. You deserve it.

Love you,
Maren (Jones) Hill