Sunday, February 6, 2011

Jake's Art







Jake has a real talent for art. He is writing most of the letters, and loves to cut out stuff, fold paper, staple paper, and use tape. He cut out this heart all on his own with little baby scissors that don't even cut that well! It is amazing how much he can do and how steady his hands are. He recently wrote all over the back of the house with chalk. It was hard to get mad cause he drew so well! When I first saw it I said "Jake, comeon we don't draw on the house... but those are really good B's!"

2 comments:

Emily Joy said...

wow! He is already so coordinated with his hands. I had to laugh when I saw those pink "B's" all over the door.

amber said...

That is sooo funny! I can totally picture the whole scene! I didn't realize those where B's, so I had to go back and click the pic. Those are really good B's