Monday, September 8, 2008

Jake has HAIR!!!

So many people have commented that Jake doesn't have any hair or very little.... well here is a picture of him with a ponytail to show you all that he does have hair!! Look close at his ponytail...
This is Jake's one year pictures... He was a doll and was cracking himself up! The photographer said this was the easiest session he's had!
So Dr. Powell, the director of the dental program at the UofU /Creighton, took all of the Utah dental students and spouses out to dinner tonight. Jake was good for about half the time and then he had enough.... This is a funny picture of him with me and a serious one with his dad :)

5 comments:

becca said...

that 1 year old picture is sooo cute! can you believe your little baby is 1? know what you mean about eating out with a crazy boy. I spend the whole time stuffing hugh's face...he is a pig.

Dukefamily5 said...

Holly, I am so glad you found me. Your little boy is so cute! Where are you guys living now? It has been forever since I have seen you. We should get together for some tennis. I have been pretty out of the game for the past couple of years, but it would be so fun to play. Let me know. Your family is so darling!
Love, MaryAnn

Bleak's said...

Hey Holly, it's Jenny.
Cutest pictures and I can't believe Jake is one and walking. I love how you put his hair in a ponytail to show that he has some... too funny!

Amanda & Jason said...

it's crazy how fast they grow. His hair looks great and it looks like he had a great time with his cake. Jaden cried when we gave him his cake on his 1st b-day! It was so funny. anyways, miss you guys and you all look great!

corinne and paul said...

My mom just sent me a little one of Jake's pictures - so adorable! he is a doll.